Friday, July 25, 2014

Life Lately...

Life with two babies has been quite an adjustment, but I have loved getting into a new routine.  Here are some recent pictures of our days...

First off- wow, we are gonna have to be sure to label the newborn pics.  Below is Celia on the left and Eleanor on the right.



 
Aunt Misty came two weeks after you were born and cooked, played with Eleanor and snuggled with you.  Perfect!
 
 
Aunt Dana came the first week and helped when Eleanor had pink and a double ear infection the day we came home!!
 
 
 
I love the sleeping pictures




Sister Love








 
Pretty Girl

 
Say Cheese Eleanor
 


Mommy and Celia take a selfie
 




Lots of playing in our playroom
 

 
Snuggles with cousin Laural Jean

 
Silliness
 
 
 
Playdates with our friends
 
 
 Blowing bubbles with Laural Jean
 
 
Eleanor's first princess dress
 
 
Oh Celia, I love the bow
 
 
 Sweet girl
 
 
Celia loved taking her 1 month picture
 
 
Sister pictures
 
 
At the park with Daddy
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment