Wednesday, March 28, 2012

You are Growing!!

You are growing so big!  Daddy and I are amazed to see how much you have changed over the last few weeks.  We love your chubby cheeks and your little fat rolls.  You are such a beautiful baby.  You impressed the doctor when you weighed in at an impressive 9 pounds 6 ounces at your 2 week checkup!  We were so proud!

You have started to giggle and smile now too.  After I nurse you and when you first wake up (well, most of the time) you are all smiles and giggles.  I have tried to get some good pictures of you smiling, but I am still working on that.  Here are some recent shots...


Snugglin with Momma


 Pretty Girl


You look lovely in your dress


You are looking at me trying to get you to smile.  You are unimpressed.


There it is- she smiles!!!!


Ohh, but you clearly communicate that you are not doing it again!


Your Daddy reminded me that you can't sit up on your own yet!


Gotcha!!


Mommy, I told you " I can't sit up on my own yet"

 
I am one month old!!

1 comment: