Monday, February 20, 2012

You are Here!

You were born on February 12, 2102 at 9:07AM, weighing 8 pounds 9 ounces and 22 inches long.  Your Daddy has perfected telling the whole story of your birth to everyone, but I will try and give it justice.  He was out getting us dinner last Saturday night and when he returned with hamburgers and mac and cheese I was having contractions and an hour later we were at the hospital.  I knew once we were admitted that you would be here soon.  We were so excited to meet you.  They gave me some medicine and we settled in for a long night.  At about 8:30AM the next morning they said I was 10 cm and we were ready to start pushing.  Everyone jumped into action- your Daddy was pushing furniture against the wall and nurses were getting everything ready.  I started pushing at 8:30AM and it wasn't but about 15 minutes when they were ready for the doctor to come in and deliver you!  Your Daddy was right there watching the whole thing with such a huge smile on his face.  At 9:07AM you popped out beautiful and perfect. 

Your Grandpa and Ya Ya didn't make it in time to see you born, but they arrive about 9:30 in time to hold you right after you were cleaned up.  Your Daddy was right there taking pictures and being amazed at how beautiful you are.  Here you are getting cleaned up and checked out by all the nurses...


Your Daddy held you for hours- we love this picture, look how small you are compared to his hand...





Here you are ready to leave the hospital.

Look at all the family that came to see you...  Your Aunt Misty came to stay the week and she held you, cooked, cleaned and made our first week home such a great memory.  She also did a fabulous photo shoot with you.

















1 comment: