Friday, July 6, 2012

4 Months Old!!

You are 4 months old now and getting to be such a big girl.  We went to your doctor's appointment and you were 25 1/2" long and weighed 14.3 pounds.  You look so long and skinny (don't know where you got that from :).  You cried through most of the doctor's visit but it was your nap time so we understand.  I made Daddy hold you for your shots, but you did great.  Mommy is getting better at watching you get stuck with neddles but I much prefer to be the comforter and savior than the one holding you.  The doctor said you were perfect and that we would see him when you are 6 months old.  Time is flying by little butter bean!!

Here you are in your 4 month onesie.  Look how big you look holding your head up.  You aren't actually sitting up (I have your propped against the chair), but you look so grown up!  I was happy to get some pictures that really show your face and neck and look more like the sweet baby I see all day.  The laying down pictures just don't cut it.





Boy do you love chewing on those monkey toes of yours!



Vada Jane came and spent a few days with us and we had a great time!  We went to a fun playdate with friends, toured the zoo and had a great picnic at the park.  VJ was a great help and loved spending time with you.


You are so into playing with your toys on your mat.  You are rolling over now (back to belly, but only Daddy has seen you roll belly to back- I look forward to seeing that).  You also have great control over your hands now and you can pick up toys, grab at anything and successfully get anything in your mouth.  You also put your hands together all the time- when you are upset or sleepy you grasp your hands together to calm yourself.  It is the cutest thing- it looks like you are praying.  We love it. 






Boy do you make faces like your Daddy...







Things you love: your bath, Spohie the Giraffe , your Nubi keys, your Chicco roller toy and your excersaucer.  We love watching you grow and learn new things everyday.  We love you Butter Bean!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment